Wednesday 24 September 2014

GCSE's

So, I know many of you, like me will be starting your GCSE's this year - It can be frightening and sometimes overwhelming but it's all worth it in the end. Getting the qualifications you need to go to univor get your dream job is very important, so just make sure you don't over do it and try to stay positive throughout the whole experience. Remember, everybody will go through this, and everybody will have the same panic feelings you do. Just don't stop going out or taking a break for a while because otherwise it will drive you INSANE!!! If you wondered what I have chosen, here you go:
-art
-textiles
-geography
-Spanish
Whatever you may be doing I hope you enjoy it :) it may seem tough but it will all be worth it at the end. Just don't let the work pile up and try to relax and get good amounts if sleep :)
Sorry this is random but I just felt like writing it ;)
GOOD LUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment