Sunday 17 August 2014

My top 5 drug store mascaras

Hey there everyone :) I just wanted to post my top 5 drugstore mascaras because i seem to have aquited many different ones and these have stood out for me. I hope this is useful to you in some way :)
Number 5
This is the Maybelline New York 'Collisal Volume Cat Eyes Express Mascara', and I love this one. Even though it's a volumising mascara I find that it's great at lengthening your lashes as well. It's also rather inexpensive which is a plus :)

Number 4
This is the No7 'Extreme Length Extend' mascara. This definitely is a good lengthening mascara and applaud really easily onto my lashes. I love this one for school or for my 'no makeup' makeup looks.

Number 3
This is the 'Intense Black Mascara' by BarryM. It is a 3-in-1 mascara, and lengthens, volumises and curls your lashes. I absolutely love this one and I think it's definitely worth giving a try :)

Number 2
Yes, this is the 'Miss Manga' mascara from Loreal Paris, and it's one of my all time favourites :) as soon as I got it I was obsessed with it! It definitely volumises AND lengthens, to give your eyes a dramatic look. Also, it's quite cheap so I would reckomend it :)

And finally...
Number 1
In first place it's the Benifits 'They're Real' mascara *woop woop*! It's by far my favourite mascara for many reasons. It's SUPER easy to apply, it volumises, and it lengthens (which is everything I need). I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new mascara :) 

I hope you liked this Top 5. I just had so many mascaras I thought I would share with you my favourites :) X

No comments:

Post a Comment