Saturday 16 August 2014

Just a little info about myself


Hey there everyone :) 

This is my first ever blog post on here so i thought i would share some information about myself...

My full name is Rhianna James-Wadsworth and I am a 13 year old girl (but I'm turning 14 in a week). I live in Northamptonshire in England. I've lived in England all my life, and I cant imagine myself living anywhere else. My parents are divorced and live in separate houses, plus I keep having friendship problems and I'm always get myself into difficult situations, so it can all get a bit stressful, although I do my best to try and smile through it all :)
I've always been an animal person, and in total I've had 14 pets! I first had a dog called Tara, but sadly she died in April this year whilst i was on holiday :( When I was about two or three (I cant quite remember) I got two rats called Pom and Florry... Yes, I named them after The Fimbles... They were the cutest little things, despite what people say about rats. After them I got three fish, called Pebbles, Stony and Rocky (I know right, best names ever) but they were pretty boring... About six years ago I got my cat, who is a Tabby called Sulley, and his full name is James P. Sullivan (again, great name). A few years later I got two chinchillas called Pogo and Womble for Christmas, and they are just the sweetest, fluffiest things ever!!! About a year later my mum adopted one called Harry, who was three. We had him for about a year and a half, but he died after getting really ill and had to be put down :( On a brighter note, I had gotten four degus the previous Christmas, called Teegray, Ariel, Tinsel and Lopez, but a year after Tinsel died :( Now I have my cat, two chinchillas and three degus, so  I'm still very happy :)
The reason I'm starting this blog is because I wanted somewhere I can escape to, especially since I'm starting my GCSE's in a month and I tend to get myself into a lot of problems in the real world :/
Anyway, I hope you like this blog :) I'm interested in meeting new people, and maybe making some friends on here, so please don't be shy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment